Please view your merit list and read the Admission Notice carefully.
All the selected Merit list candidates have to report at the Centre of Food Technology, Science Faculty Campus, IPS, UoA for counseling cum admission on 25th November, 2020 (Wednesday) at 9:00 AM
- Registration and Document Verification: time: 9:00 am to 11:00 AM
- Admission & Fee Deposition: 11:00 AM onwards 25th November, 2020 (Wednesday)
Documents Required: The candidates must bring the following documents at the time of Registration cum Admission:
- Entrance Score Card
- High School Mark-sheet and Certificate (original and photocopy)
- Intermediate Mark-sheet & Certificate (original and photocopy)
- Graduation Marksheet & Certificate (original and photocopy)
- Original Transfer Certificate (T.C.)/Migration Certificate
- 2 recent Passport Size Photograph (not older than 3 months)
- Aadhar Card Photocopy (Mandatory)
- Latest Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- EWS Certificate ( Mandatory for admission under EWS Category)
- NCC Certificate (Mandatory if weightage claimed)
- Anti-Ragging Under Taking by the parents (Annexure-1)
Fee Details: Bring bank drafts (DD-I) as per details given below. The University dues will be deposited online through University Website after admission.
|Draft||Head||Amount||Total||DD in favour of||Payable at|
(For 1st Semester)
|Director, IPS, UoA||Prayagraj|
|Caution Money (One time -refundable) ||Rs.2,000/-|
|University Dues & Examination Fee (Annual)||Rs.1,662/-||The University dues will be deposited online through University Website after admission|
Selected Merit List
||APPLICANT FULL NAME
||APPLICANT FATHERS NAME
||SHIP PUJAN PRAJAPATI
||LATE:- RAM SHANKAR CHAURASIA
||KM PALAK SINGH
||DINESH PRATAP SINGH
||MOOL CHANDRA KESHARVANI
||LATE LAKSHMEE PRASAD
||KRISHNA KUMAR SHUKLA
||KM. NEHA SHUKLA
||KRISHNA DEV SHUKLA
- Admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit & availability of the seats.
- The candidates who have claimed their caste category (OBC, SC,ST,EWS ) and have to get admission under the category quota claimed, must bring their caste certificate / EWS certificate. If he /she is failed to give the certificates, his/her claim under such category shall not be considered and his admission will be considered in UNRESERVED category.
- The candidates, who have claimed the weightage of NCC, must have to bring their NCC certificate. If he /she is failed to give the NCC certificates, the weightage marks will not be added. The admission merit of such candidates shall be considered without NCC weightage marks.
For enquiry please contact:
|Admission Enquiry Number||09838776622|
|Centre of Computer Education||0532-2460383|
|Centre of Food Technology||0532-2460289|
|Centre of Media Studies||0532-2461986|
|Centre of Fashion Design & Technology||0532-2461492
E Mail : email@example.com
* Reservation is applicable as per University norms.
- Admissions will be strictly on the basis of Merit and subject to availability of the seats.
While every care has been taken in preparing the above results, the possibility of inadvertent errors can not be ruled out. The Institute reserves the right to rectify the same later on.